By Laurence Parent.
Hiking Big Bend National Park features 52 of the finest trails in Texas - from short day hikes to backcountry treks. With this comprehensive guide, veteran hiker Laurence Parent provides all the information you need to get the most out of hiking this natural wonderland.
Look inside to find:
- Hikes suited to every ability
- Detailed trail descriptions
- GPS-compatible trail maps and route profiles
- Mile-by-mile directional cues
- Difficulty ratings, trail contacts, fees/permits, and much more
The fourth edition features dozens of new full color photos throughout, and updated and improved maps.
Falcon Press, fourth edition 2022. 6" x 9" paperback, 240 pages.